Recipe: Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries!

A good recipe to follow for Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries.

What I did:

  • Washed 1 medium sweet potato. I like to keep the skin on, instead of peeling it all off, but the choice is yours. 
  • Cut in half and then chop in whatever way you want. (you can see that none of them are really uniform in shape, I just try to make them thick enough so they don't burn).
  • Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle cinnamon and whatever else you want on them, and mix all together in a bowl. I just put on EVOO, cinnamon and a little bacon salt.
  • Spread onto a baking sheet, not overlapping any of them. 
I found that keeping the oven at 400 degrees worked well, then after 15 minutes, flipping them over and baking for another 15 minutes or so until they were all nice and crispy.

Once I took them out, I put a paper towel down for any excess oil.

They turned out great and really tasty! My boyfriend will have a nice snack at work tomorrow. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment