Goodbye Chapped Lips with Satya Organic Skincare Review

I got this free Satya Organic Skin Care at a perfect time since my lips have been extremely chapped and dry without relief from any of my usual go-to lip balms.  The ingredients, particularly the sweet almond oil and colloidal oatmeal were very soothing.  This also left a nice sheen on my lips that didn't irritate or dry them out further.  The Eczema cream is said to be gentle enough to be used for all over the face and body and not just for eczema, but other ailments too, including those itchy bug bites that I think we all have gotten!

 I do like the cute sliding travel-size tin that it comes in, but the only negative for me is that I don't like having to use my finger to apply the product. For hygienic reasons, I would have liked to see more thought put into this issue, so I used a q-tip which seems to be the best way to apply on the skin for this type of product. 

With a few tweaks, I think this would be a good product to add to your skincare routine! Thanks Satya and Social Nature! #gotitfree





No comments:

Post a Comment