Food Review: Heating Up The Kitchen With Club House Organic Spices!

I received complimentary packages of Club House's Organic Kung Pao and Taco Seasoning Mix from a great site that I belong to called Influenster.

These are the two packages I was sent in the mail.



I couldn't take the heat from the Kung Pao rice dish, so I enjoyed the tasty fries!

My honest thoughts: The packaging was okay, although I would love to have a re-sealable option so I don't need to transfer any leftover spice mix into another container for later use. The spice definitely packs a punch, so a little goes a long way for any recipe. I could smell it a mile away. lol The heat is very much present in each bite for the rice dish that I made but Bill found that despite the heat, it didn't have a lot of flavour. I wish there was less sodium in each package too because that is a bit of a deterrent. This won't be a staple spice product for our home, but it was good to try out.

The Taco mix though was really tasty! A lot of flavour and a great blend of spices. My baked fries turned out excellent. It had a bit of a zesty taste, but still tolerable. I would definitely make them again and we still have quite a bit left of the mix to enjoy!

So there you have it. These goodies that I got in the mail was a nice surprise and if you haven't already joined up, I would encourage you to check out Influenster (totally free to be a member!) so you can have an opportunity to test out all sorts of cool new products that launch.

Have you tried any of these organic spices out yet? If so, let me know your thoughts!

Flavour.ca  Influenster Canada #HelloFlavour #Complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment